Arden Primary School

Every Child, Every Opportunity

Q18: What can I do if I am not happy with the provision for my child?

If you have a complaint about the school's provision for your child which cannot be resolved with the class teacher or the SENCo, please contact the Headteacher, and we will do everything we can to address the issue.


Our school and governing body take complaints seriously and will act upon these on an individual basis. For more information about the complaints procedure please contact the school office .