Dear Parents and Carers. ***item 1*** I have prepared a letter for you which will be sent out via email or can be seen in our Twitter link below. *** item 2*** For all of those parents of children who are starting in Nursery or Reception in September, we appreciate that this is a difficult time and if you look in the Letter to Parents section on our Home Learning and Covid-19 Response page you will find the letter prepared by Mr Ali. ***item 3*** As it is half term this week there will be no online planning, it will start again next week! PLEASE Stay safe - Mrs Shergill
Home Learning and Covid-19 Response
The pupils, staff and governors of Arden Primary School would like to welcome you to our exciting website - an opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
Arden Primary School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. As a school we are always striving to do better facing the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, most importantly we learn from each other, remembering that we all have a contribution to make to the Arden family.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a message on our Guestbook, too? As you can see above, we are also on Twitter, so why not follow our regular Tweets?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web...
- 31 May 20: Week 8 Home Learning Projects.
- 27 May 20: Additional Covid-19 links and advice.
- 25 May 20: Parents' Letter re: Initial plans for re-opening of school to certain children.
- 25 May 20: Parents' Letter re: A thank you from Birmingham Police.
- 21 May 20: Parents' Letter re: New Reception/Nursery starters induction details to follow.
- 21 May 20: Parents' Letter re: Safe re-opening of schools from the Leader of Bham Council.
- 19 May 20: Week 7 Home Learning Projects.
- 10 May 20: Week 6 Home Learning Projects.
- 02 May 20: Week 5 Home Learning Projects.
- 02 May 20: Covid-19 Addendum to our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 4 June, 2020