Arden Primary School

Every Child, Every Opportunity

Q1: Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child's difficulties with learning/Special Educational Needs or disability (SEND)?

Our school also has a Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator, we usually call her the SENCo. Her name is Sherrylene Lohia.


If you would like to talk to her, then you can make an appointment. The best way to contact our SENCo is by telephoning the school office.


You can also speak to your child's class teacher any time about your child's needs. They are available every day after school or ring the school to make an appointment.