At Arden, children must wear school uniform every day.
Our uniform is a visual statement of the values of the school and, by wearing the uniform, it shows that you and your child adhere to the school’s values, conduct and beliefs. It says “I belong, I am included and I am part of the Arden community.”
We believe that the wearing of school uniform also:
- promotes equality and inclusion;
- ensures the safety of pupils when on and off the school site;
- reduces peer pressure, bullying, social divides and distractions; and
- allows the children to be judged on who they are and not on what they wear.
Summer Term Variations
- Grey shorts or burgundy/white checked dress
- White socks or leggings
- Burgundy school cap - for outdoors only
- Polo shirt in house colour with house logo
- Black shorts or black joggers
- Black pumps for indoor PE
- Black plain trainers for outdoor PE
- Red PE bag with school logo for all kit, purchased from school office
- Black/dark coloured swimming trunks or dark coloured swimming costume. If required, dark fitted footless lycra leggings
- Swimming cap
- Waterproof swimming bag
A coat suitable for the season should be worn. Gloves, a hat and a scarf may be worn as required.
No jewellery is to be worn to school, except for:
- Wrist watch
- Sikh Kara
- Small stud earrings. These are permitted but must be removed on PE and swimming days (by the child or parent as teachers are not allowed to remove earrings).
All school uniform must be clearly labelled with the child’s full name and class.
Where to Buy Arden Uniform
The uniform supplier for Arden School is Mansuri Schoolwear:
Address: 764 Stratford Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham. B11 4BP.
Telephone: 0121 778 2787.