Peckwood Camp and Half Term
Just to let you know that the Year 6 children are having a wonderful time at Peckwood. Can we remind you that school closes at 3:30pm this Friday for our half term holidays and will reopen on Monday 3rd of June.
The pupils, staff and governors of Arden Primary School would like to welcome you to our exciting website - an opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
Arden Primary School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. As a school we are always striving to do better facing the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, most importantly we learn from each other, remembering that we all have a contribution to make to the Arden family.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a message on our Guestbook, too? As you can see above, we are also on Twitter, so why not follow our regular Tweets?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web...
- 17 May 19: Health and Safety Policy.
- 17 May 19: Two examples of recent activities from Year 1 classes.
- 17 May 19: Three examples of recent activities from Reception classes.
- 17 May 19: A parents' guide to talking to your child about knives.
- 10 May 19: We enjoyed a visit from Humpty Dumpty during our Easter Parade.
- 05 May 19: Five examples of recent activities from Reception classes.
- 03 May 19: A new page with information and policies on GDPR.
- 16 Apr 19: Summer term diary dates.
- 16 Apr 19: Numerous updated school Policy documents.
- 16 Apr 19: Updated school Staff List.
- 16 Apr 19: Unicef Rights Respecting Schools logo added to our right column.
- 16 Apr 19: We celebrated Autism Awareness Day by creating a big rainbow.
- 16 Apr 19: To celebrate Shakespeare Week 2G gave a performance of Macbeth.
- 16 Apr 19: Year 5 have been studlying Mountains from around the world.
- 16 Apr 19: For their space topic Year 5 enjoyed a Science Odyssey.
- 06 Apr 19: Spring 4 Newsletter and diary dates.
- 06 Apr 19: Saplings took part in Autism Awareness Week.
- 06 Apr 19: Saplings invited mums and grandmas to celebrate Mother's Day.
- 06 Apr 19: Year 3 children enjoyed an Ancient Egypt Workshop.
- 06 Apr 19: Year 2 invited their parents to join in with a Maths Workshop.
- 06 Apr 19: Reception took part in Autism Awareness Week.
- 06 Apr 19: Reception have been planting seeds in class.
- 06 Apr 19: Reception children have been learning about doubling in Maths.
- 06 Apr 19: Updated Behaviour Policy.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 17 May, 2019