Our last Ofsted inspection was in February 2019, when we were judged by Ofsted to be a good school with some outstanding elements.
Here are a few key quotes from the inspection report:
- This is a highly inclusive school where tolerance, acceptance and equality abound.
- The new headteacher’s strong leadership and determination, together with excellent support from senior leaders and governors, are highly effective in maintaining the high-quality provision across the school.
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) are exceptionally well supported.
- The arrangements for safeguarding pupils are extremely effective.
- Pupils behave exceptionally well in lessons and their conduct around the school is exemplary.
- The early years provision is of a very high quality.
- The curriculum is broad and balanced.
- The vast majority of parents and carers are extremely supportive and fully engaged with the work of the school.
You can read the full report below:
- Ofsted Inspection Report - February 2019 (pdf)
We also received a 'subject survey inspection' in March 2011, when the inspectors came to look at our ICT provision.
We were delighted with their findings, which concluded that our ICT achievement, quality of teaching, quality of curriculum and leadership were all outstanding.
The full letter from the inspection team can be read below:
- Ofsted ICT Survey Report - March 2011 (pdf)
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.