Our last Ofsted inspection was in July 2013, when we were judged by Ofsted to be an outstanding school.
Here are a few key quotes from the inspection report:
- Pupils of all abilities make rapid and sustained progress throughout the school.
- Children make considerable progress in the Nursery and Reception classes.
- Strong teamwork contributes to the consistently high-quality teaching and learning.
- Pupils supported by the pupil premium do very well.
- Pupils behave extremely well and show great respect for the views and beliefs of others. Behaviour around the school and in the playground is excellent.
- The headteacher and senior leaders are highly ambitious for the school, and take every opportunity to work with others to continually improve the quality of teaching.
You can read the full report below:
- Ofsted Inspection Report - July 2013 (pdf)
We also received a 'subject survey inspection' in March 2011, when the inspectors came to look at our ICT provision.
We were delighted with their findings, which concluded that our ICT achievement, quality of teaching, quality of curriculum and leadership were all outstanding.
The full letter from the inspection team can be read below:
- Ofsted ICT Survey Report - March 2011 (pdf)
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.