On this page you will find lots of links to other websites that we hope you might find interesting, educational or entertaining.
- Faith Makes a Difference - information and resources for religious education in Birmingham.
- Absense from School (NHS) - is your child well enough for school?
- Asthma (NHS) - find out more about Asthma, a common long-term condition that can cause coughing, wheezing, chest tightness and breathlessness.
- Autism (NHS) - information about living with Autism.
- Bullying (NHS) - facts and information about dealing with bullying.
- Children's Teeth (NHS) - from brushing their first tooth to their first trip to the dentist, here's how to take care of your children's teeth.
- Counselling Directory - connecting people with professional support when they are going through a difficult time.
- Dentist Search (NHS) - find a dentist in your area.
- Healthy Eating (NHS) - information about healthier eating habits and diets.
- Healthy Sleep Tips (NHS) - keeping your child to a regular bedtime routine can be difficult, but it can help improve the quality of their sleep.
- Lose Weight (NHS) - develop healthier eating habits and get more active with the NHS Choices weight loss guide.
- Living with Diabetes (NHS) - facts about living healthily with diabetes.
- NHS Vaccination Schedule - a checklist of the vaccines that are routinely offered to everyone in the UK, and the ages at which they should ideally be given.
- Nits (NHS) - how to treat head lice and nits.
- Physical Activity - Under 5s (NHS) - details on how much physical activity children under 5 need to do to keep healthy.
- Physical Activity - 5 to 18 (NHS) - details on how much physical activity older children need to do to keep healthy.
- URBrum Wellbeing: The Waiting Room - health and well-being services in Birmingham and Solihull at your fingertips.