Wrap up warmly - Winter is coming!
As the days become colder, please ensure the children come to school wearing their School jumpers or cardigans and a warm coat as well as a hat, scarf and gloves. This will ensure pupils feel warm on the playground at break and lunchtimes and when they are walking to and from external School activities such as swimming lessons. It is important for all the children to stay active and have fresh air, whilst keeping warm! Thank you for your support.
The pupils, staff and governors of Arden Primary School would like to welcome you to our exciting website - an opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
Arden Primary School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. As a school we are always striving to do better facing the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, most importantly we learn from each other, remembering that we all have a contribution to make to the Arden family.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a message on our Guestbook, too? As you can see above, we are also on Twitter, so why not follow our regular Tweets?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web...
- 12 Jan 19: Spring 1 Newsletter and diary dates.
- 12 Jan 19: Updated introduction for Reception.
- 11 Jan 19: Progress figures added to our Test Results for last year.
- 11 Jan 19: A couople of recommended websites of interest to parents.
- 11 Jan 19: Year 4 have been looking at the Science of Sound.
- 07 Jan 19: Updated list of Governing Body members.
- 22 Dec 18: Spring term diary dates.
- 22 Dec 18: Updated school Staff List.
- 22 Dec 18: New photo and updated information on our Talk Ambassadors.
- 22 Dec 18: Some new and updated school Policy documents.
- 22 Dec 18: Updates to our SEND Information page.
- 22 Dec 18: A guide to Relationship and Sex Education (RSE).
- 22 Dec 18: PSHEE Curriculum Overview.
- 22 Dec 18: We raised nearly £100 with our Saplings WInter Fundraising.
- 22 Dec 18: A parent has written a review of the live Romeo and Juliet broadcast.
- 12 Dec 18: Autumn 4 Newsletter and diary dates.
- 12 Dec 18: Some updated school Policy documents.
- 12 Dec 18: The educational visits and experiences enjoyed by each year group.
- 12 Dec 18: Year 2 learnt about Romeo and Juliet during Shakespeare Week.
- 07 Dec 18: Meet the Teacher presentations on our Year Group pages.
- 07 Dec 18: Some of our children attended a RSC Workshop.
- 07 Dec 18: We raised lots of money at our Macmillan Coffee Morning.
- 07 Dec 18: Year 4 enjoyed different activities during our Shakespeare Week.
- 07 Dec 18: Year 3 have been creating some Cave Art.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 12 January, 2019